- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The complete URL of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Eliterics' Copyright Agent for Notice of claims can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com
Upon receipt of a valid written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- Eliterics will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing
Please be aware that you are liable for damages and legal fees incurred by Eliterics if you make groundless reports of copyright infringement, you may want to seek the advice of an independent legal counsel before filing a notification.
All lyrics, images, videos, and audios on Eliterics are available in various places on the internet and are believed to be in public domain. Eliterics does not host any audios or videos. The streaming content is made available through popular video hosting sites like YouTube and Soundcloud.
We do not upload, nor do we encourage the uploading of copyright protected materials. Any concerns regarding audios/videos should be directed at those sites.